Total Pageviews

Monday 28 September 2015

Trying to RUN Up SAPA (a.k.a. impossible)

I ran.
(Well actually, not just me. A few hundred)

(Trying very hard to stay dry in the pouring rain BEFORE the race)



I conquered.
(That's a lie, not completely!)


I did only the half and the following day there was a 10 for fun.
(But there were some woman who were REALLY heroes. One conquered
the 70 km AND many others did the FULL marathon...something to aspire to)


Really cute how they made it such a big deal and it really WAS very well organized.


I can no longer walk.



The Sapa Hills were long, steep and muddy.


A few shots from the run.


The best award/trophy you could EVER ask for...a warm cuppa coffeeeeeeeee!


But the energy was great, the weather funny, and the scenery?


Our front door....to THIS!!!


Who could ask for better?



Spoiled rotten.
Yes.
Yes, I know.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive