Total Pageviews

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Coming home always WAKES me up....

Every time I come back to Canada 
my heart is 

SLAPPED, 
STUNG,
and 
STOLEN 
by nature.

Period.


My view waking up most mornings.....


...mornings that weren't very sunny.
Still, not too shabby.



My local coffee shop.


The gate that I want to have in front of my cabin one day.
Just saying.


Good place to sit if you had friends.
(Riiiiiiigh Lauren, right)

Awkward silence.


MUSHROOOOOOOOMS!
(Not edible, I tried....and then spit it out.)


You'd think I was 3 years old again but I get excited finding "stuff."
on the beach.

Weird?
Perhaps.
(Okay, definitely yes)

Care factor?
Zero.


Grinning like that chester cat in Alice and Wonderland.
(Sigh*)
Just LOVE being outside all the time.


When I do become old, sick and more crazy that I already am...
... I wanna be taking my last breaths looking at water.

Not sure why but water calms me down.
Always has, and always will.
(Could be the long, lost rower in me? Naw. I am sure it's because of 
my zodiac - Hah! Aquarius baby, guy with water jug).


Failed at taking a selfie by the water but no matter.
The view of water and mountains in background is the better part of picture.

Here to another KICK ASS year.
Happy 2016.

GIDDY'UP!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive