Total Pageviews

Sunday 3 January 2016

Death By Cankle Weights

So.

This is how weight circuit-ING with kankle-weights works...or perhaps does NOT work.
(because you kinda (gulp) die mid-way through)

Proof you say?

Why,
 I thought you would NEVER ask...

Start with the kankle-weights on and 
tell yourself they CAN'T COME OFF, they are APART OF YOU LAUREN!
FOREVER.
(Or AT LEAST until you get through the first round)


Soooo heavy!


Round ONE done....easy-peasy! 

Okay - this killed me.
I was dying.
JUST STOP NOW LAUREN WHILE YOU ARE AHEAD!



 But wait.

Let's just try ONE ROUND without any weight at all...hmmm.
(And yes, that is a fridge you see in the background as I was using my brother's basement laundry room as my GYM...awesomeness!)


DONE & DONE!

Felt like a million bucks
(once I finished puking - HAH!)



These are my new best friends/enemies for 2016!!!


I AM DONE!
CUT OFF, OVER, COOKED, FINISHED, WOLLY-ED, NEVER AGAIN....

...until tomorrow.

UGGGH!
(And yeah-yeah, I will also buy some new gym clothes since I was told by my 6 year old niece
that white bra's are for OLD LADIES!)

Double UGGGGGH!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive