Total Pageviews

Sunday 24 January 2016

How To Start Your Week Off Right? Bill Murray Quote (and a killer morning workout)

How can you start your week out right?

Well,
a KILLER workouts with friends can do the trick.
(Errr, really Lauren? Really!?!)


Okay fine, your right.
A killer workout with friends WITH the extra, added bonus of
"kankle" weights is WAY better.


Or what's ANOTHER way of starting your week off right?

BILL MURRAY MONDAY'S OF COURSE!


"I made a lot of mistakes and realized
I had to let them go.
Don't think about your errors or failures,
otherwise you'll never do a thing."


Although I may regret the extra ankle weights tomorrow,
HOWEVER,
I do NOT regret
the awful workout this morning...

...well, maybe just un tout petit peu.

(Sigh*)

GIDDY UP, it's MONDAY! 

p.s. Just GO FOR IT!
(Why not?!?)



1 comment:

  1. I am going skiing with the National team girls today also may regret this later....

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive