Total Pageviews

Monday 7 March 2016

"Karma? I Can Do That!" Anymous Grade 6 Students

Recently, I had my Grade 6 students represent 
Karma with play-doe.
It was one of the many review "stations" for their unit on Hinduism.
(a.k.a. all students knew what the word meant)

It was awesome.
Why?

Because if someone asked YOU what Karma looked like, 
what would you make?





Clearly one of my favourites!



This one needed to show karma in "motion"




Abstract....I love it!


Ummmm?





Bahahahhah! 
Kids are great.



Overall, I thought it was FUN for them 
and MOST certainly fun for ME!

Sigh*
I have been needed some good karma lately, this is the face I was making
while looking at these photos....

HAH!


JEZEUS LAUREN - wake up!
Life's too short Lauren to be so angry, sad, and such a Debbie downer!
So, start collected some good karma,
smile a little more, make sure to drink all your coffee(s), 
eat ALL your greens and for goodness sake
STOP FURROWING YOUR BROW!

So...yeah.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive