Total Pageviews

Saturday 23 July 2016

Travels with Miki (who the HECK is Miki?)

A dear friend made and gave me a gift
that kinda looked like this.


She is a teacher and therefore had made them for her students and passed one to me
(I pretty much was one of her students, she taught ME about my new curriculum!)

HAH.

Over the years,
I have used this guy in my classes for games and other activities
but 
it wasn't until recently that I discovered just how 
MUCH FUN this little guy could be...

Miki
(that was the name given)
 went on a trip recently.


Did a lot of shopping...


Sight seeing...


Eating his face off....


Hanging out in parks...


Made new friends...


Took mindful moments...


Ordered out...


Tried his best at bargaining at local fish markets...


Failed so bad at the fish markets, drowned his sorrows in the new Radiohead album...


Continued to be tourist...


Made some "special"friends...


Rang the bell...
(as you do when you find one that ginormous)


And met MORE special friends...
(he was on a roll)


Ate dark chocolate to celebrate...


...took some time reflecting about life...


Took nice long walks in the woods and napped in bird feeders...
(as you do when you are the size of a large coffee mug)


Got crazy and drank his face off some nights...


Then tried his best to sweat it out the following day...


I don't even know what to say about this picture.


Definitely got close to getting in a couple of FIGHTS!


Made it home safe and sound.
So...yeah.

All Photo Credit to: David and Adam Robinson.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive