Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 January 2012

The Terrible Truth About Two Year Olds


Setting the stage for you guys, so you can imagine the following:
Myself (Auntie Lolo) and my niece (little Leia pronounced like Princess Leia in Star Wars) are sitting together looking at photos on the computer.

Leia: Who's that person? What he doing?
Auntie Lolo: Why Leia, that's your Auntie Lolo not a man silly!
Leia: Lolo looks silly! You're a silly grown-up Lolo.
Auntie Lolo: (laughing) Yes, Auntie Lolo is silly because she is NOT a grown-up. I'm only twenty....errrr, ohhh riiiiiiight. Shoot! I am a grown-up. Really?
Ugh.Sigh.Ugh.


This got me thinking: Really, 29???
And more importantly, do I really look like a man sometimes?
And secondly, how can 2 year old tell me to act my age when I am constantly acting my age?

Maybe the kid does have a point.
On second thought, you know what I say to that?
EAT MY SHORTS SWEETY!
Yes, indeed it's my birthday today... So yeah-yeah just gimme the candy!
(laughing)
P.S. Happiest Birthday to my darling Rhiannon! Can you believe we are 29, THANK GOODNESS!
I miss hanging out with you and causing trouble where ever we go.
Partners in crime. 
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive