Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 January 2012

Priorities People ;-)

Something very special is happening at the end of this month. 
Errr 
correct, the month is ending bringing us one step closer to spring: YAY!
* Sigh. That is not the answer I was looking for (remember this blog is all about me, right?)
 Yours truly is getting her maturity "on" and turning the ripe-old age of 29...BOOM! 
Really, who doesn't love turning 29?
It's a year to celebrate in-and-of-itself just because its NOT the big 3 - 0 year... yet.
(All those who are in their thirties reading this don't hate, you were the same when you were in your baby-tinnie-twenties, scared because thirties seemed so...well, older).
But enough about a girl's age 
when can we talk about MY presents!?!?
That's why I started this blog.  
So I could get more presents for my birthday.
It's that simple.
For the next couple of weeks I will randomly insert gift ideas that well, I think are affordable.
Today we start with my favourite.

It's a token, really trifle ;-)



1 comment:

  1. YOU WANT A PONY?! Friend... I love you... but your NOT GETTING A PONY! Now, you have 6 days to come to terms!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive