Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Pouches Were Made For Me


To me it feels so natural to have a pouch, right below your chest, on your tummy, where so many treasures can be stored all warm and cozy like...not forgetting to mention, easy access! Examples of stuff? Babies? Umm no, that's not where I'm going with this one (sorry Joey). Examples more like keys, textbooks, mittens, water bottles, bike locks, toothbrushes, carrots for horses that are often seen on streets in Toronto...hahaha! 

Small aside: Some officers don't like it when I pull out my little piece of carrot to feed the horsey on the street cuz
1) Horses can get kinda excited about the unexpected treat
2) Horses can or could-kinda choke...remember they do have a bit in their mouths, remember?
3) And pieces of little orange carrot, slime, and horse drool go everywhere..pretty gross and makes the horse look very unprofessional afterwards.
(tee-hee-hee-hee) 
But what can I do?
Sugar cubes always get crushed in my bag and apples are just too big and too expensive! Believe me I have tried.

To summarize:
Pouches on people are great for feeding horses.
BOOM!
(see how I made those two ideas come together in the end? Brilliant, I know ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive