Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 February 2012

The "Desh" lovingly nicknamed by my Family

Mmm so...Last week I accepted a position teaching overseas for two years at an IB International School in Dhaka, Bangladesh.

I still don't believe it myself. I think "shock" is the right word.

Excited?

Undoubtedly.

Scared-Nevous-Anxious?

Even more (laughing) but I love that awful-challenging feeling, especially when it comes to teaching.

I wanted to tell people individually but there are so many of you flipping lovely people that I couldn't manage writing individual notes...lame Lauren I know!
So I apologize to those who are finding out right now - :-(

So let the rumors start, shall we? Lauren is teaching in Istanbul?
No, no, she is going to Kuwait. Really, I heard Qatar? No, it's Iran! What about Germany?

NO: DHAKA, BANGLADESH !

*sigh
Here are some photos of the ISD School and Dhaka city just to make it more believable.

Looking at these pictures helps convince me it's real...who am I kidding?
It still hasn't hit me yet.

August is miles away right now. Until then, there is too much other CRAP to do.

Gotta-hop-to-it-then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive