Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Opps - Where are the Lovers in a Dangerous Time?

I completely forgot it was Valentine's Day yesterday... my bad! To think I didn't post some my the best love songs of ALL TIME is just a blooming shame.

My deepest apologies to all your lovers out there waiting for this amazing playlist. 
Hope the night was not a waste...you can still surprise her this morning with breakie in bed and music:)

p.s. Sorry about the flipping photos yesterday (from last entry), I tried to fix them but ended up just changing them all...guess you really can't steal someone else's photos.  
Dang copy rights!

My top three favourite love songs in no particular order...or are they just good songs that happen to be about love? Je ne sais pas. 




Last but not least...



*sigh

Okay-okay---cheesey stops now. Back to real world.

BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive