Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Lauren's Sleep Experiment

My BIG idea.

This week is all about getting 8 hours of sleep every night.
That doesn't mean going to bed at the same time each day
 (impossible working at bar) 
Just making sure that I allocate EIGHT hours of sleep for every 24 hours: the bed will not open until I have hit the 8 hour mark...what a funny thought? 

"Ohh jeez, I would love to but my bed isn't open yet... I still have another 40 mins to sleep; sorry!"   

BOOM!

This means NO MORE waking up SUPER early to finish homework, exercise or make scones :-) 
For example: cheese & sundried tomato is my speciality

What instigated this sleeping experiment? 

 I'm normally a train wreck even on a good day, but last week was terrible. 
Lauren = ABSOLUTE GRINCH who actually locked herself out of the house TWICE, got lost biking home from work three times, and forget important conversations with teachers, professors, and my boss.... little concerning.

By making SLEEP a priority (cough-GEEK-cough) I will see how I feel, watch for changes and at the end of the week determine whether or not skipping workouts (cuz I think that might happen) to get appropriate amount of sleep is worth it.

BOOM! 
(2nd boom of the morning, I know-I know)
Hopefully I can change this....
...errr to this? (alright, not much better ;-)

As Sir John always says (that's my dad):

"The poor bloke that marry's you will have to be both deaf and blind..."

Maybe getting more sleep (beauty sleep?) will help change me MORE than I ever imagined - hahaha!
What a novel thought?

Ohhh how EXCITING - LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive