Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 February 2012

How embarrassing...

 I have a bit of a strange phenomona to share with you...I have been liking, preparing and eating a lot of things that are round lately...WHAT?!?

I kid you not, I just noticed it the other day when half the stuff in my fridge were Tupperware full of little-round food balls.

For example?

A delicious morning Date Ball for a quick snack before workout (home made of course :-)


Mix up the morning treat with a Pumpkin Seed-Tahini Ball, just to add some choice with coffee.


For lunch a warm homemade falafel ball with sun dried tomatoes and leeks...mmm! 


Cherries for dessert? Oui merci!
 (I love cherries but it's a real treat since no, sadly they are NOT in season and 
grown in Canada cost an arm and a leg)


Last but not least....I take at least TWO of these big guys everyday for snacking. 
I love peeling in front of people like an orange, always get a smile or weird reaction.
Especially from students.

Let's keep this PG people...like I said, it's just a weird phenomena I discovered.
p.s. Got my eight hours of sleep last night too! To be honest,  I don't feel that AMAZING kinda groggy and confused...:-(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive