Total Pageviews

Thursday 23 February 2012

What did Johnny Teach Me?

JONATHAN LEUSCHNER always insisted that thumbs had to go up in every picture that we took back in Fribourg....the German habit has lived on! 
Although I must say, it's WAY COOLER over there than it is here...

People would complain.
"Lauren, you wrecked the picture again - why do you keep sticking your thumbs up like that?"

So I stopped...in public.
 When alone, in front of my computer, like the geeky-geek that I am the thumbs come up - hah!
Soooo happy birthday dear friend, thanks for teaching me this delightful Johnnyism and I hope you get to celebrate your birthday all week long!


p.s. Everyone knows I have weird thumbs now too, thanks JOHNNY ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I would like to note... that 3:41 is NOT 5:30!!! FAIL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive