Total Pageviews

Friday 24 February 2012

4 Bike Lovers:Check Out These Tires....WHOA!

I found this in a magazine yesterday and just had to share (quietly ripped it out of a magazine at the doctor's office - thank you Dr. Roberts - hah!)

Did you take a GOOD look at THAT bike!?!?
HaRRRcore right?!?












NOTE: Did you know that the wear and tear of riding for only ONE winter is equal to the wear and tear of riding for FOUR summers? 
Therefore it's kinda necessary to go get a tune up after riding during the winter months. 
And here I thought "ohhh, doesn't the snow like clean my bike and chain for me? Why would I bother getting a tune-up?"

DUH!

Like I said, it's Friday so if you are laughing at me then I say "BEAT IT!"
(smile)

p.s. The gentleman in the photo  is named Dean Eyre who is riding in Whitehorse, no big deal :-)

1 comment:

  1. That photo seriously looks like few of my hard core work colleagues - but they wear ski helmets and ski goggles!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive