Total Pageviews

Monday 27 February 2012

Special Note For Teachers: So Everyone Really

A friend sent me this link LONG time ago...

I finally listening to it the other day while getting ready for work and was so struck by what this individual (Taylor Mali) was saying, I had to stop what I was doing, sit down and play it two more times... Of course I was bloody late for work that day ;-)

This speech/poem simply sums up in less than three minutes what I would like to accomplish as a teacher.


The message is direct, speaker is passionate and the examples are non-stop.
Truly motivating and insightful.

Today all OISE Teacher Candidates go into their 2nd and FINAL practicum placement for the year....
First day, of the first week, for only one more month...gulp.

:-)

I can do this, I can do this....sigh*
 I'm doing it.
BOOM!

1 comment:

  1. Ha....Wells....what a fantastic clip....I LOVE it!!!! I can spell definitely and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive