Total Pageviews

Monday 19 March 2012

The Beautiful People

I will never understand how or when someone decided that Marilyn Mason's song
 "The Beautiful People"
was a good song to workout to...?
If anything it makes me more unfocused and then I just lose my balance while doing step aerobics.

Yeah, you heard me right.

Step aerobics is hard and anyone who says otherwise can BEAT IT!
;-)
I have the utmost respect for those instructors now because really, you need to be on the ball
a-l-l-t-h-e t-i-m-e!
Of course I was miserable! Completely miserable at keeping up with everyone, staying on the beat, and most importantly changing moves on the fly...ugh.
My dislike for techno Marilyn Mason song did not help the situation none.
Evidence of the frustration.


On a completely different note (cuz it's not all about me all the time).
Big shout out to these two guys in the pictures above.
David and Bryan, are my two older brothers and well, they continue to humble me with their athletic abilities that completely surpass my own.
David killed the beat: never once saw the guy lose the beat in 60 minutes - unbelievable!
And Bryan, who was at the front of the class, would suddenly get creative and incorporate his own move into the routine (how he did that I have yet to understand).
The little brown-noser actually impressed the instructor so much that she made us follow one of his moves....for real Bry?
Ugh.
Thank gawd my youngest brother Everett wasn't there, I really wouldn't have been able to compete with three Wells'sssssss.

And where the heck was Rhiannon? Good question.
I dunno but had my twin sister been there too she would have put us all to shame with her dancing/aerobic abilities.
Probably would have called us a bunch of "amateurs."
Yup - that what she would have said.

Boom!

happy monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive