Total Pageviews

Friday 30 March 2012

Last Day of Practicum = White Man's Over Bite

First practicum, I worked myself into the ground...

The result: one of the worst 24-hour flu bugs of my life.
(Evidence from the picture above...ewwww!)
I paced much better for this second time around.
 Although it made no difference, I got sick again and this time I ended up being more tired than ever.
The result: I can sleep anywhere.

This is me in a skype interview (person took too long to get their microphone set up).
Needless to say, I didn't get the job.
But all that is water under the bridge as Simon and Garfunkel becuzzzzz

TODAY IS EVERYONE'S LAST DAY OF PRACTICUM - BOOM!

Alors on dance?


Indeed, I am plugging my nose.


Check. Still looking cool Ms. Wells.


Getting the head into it.


I ain't fooling around - RAISE THE ROOF!


Ohhh wow. 

Maybe I will refrain from dancing in front of the class today.
Yes - yes.
 Don't worry, I am making a mental note of what I look like dancing.
It's official - no dancing Ms.Wells.
Weekend of SLEEP and ASSIGNMENTS here I come :-)

BOOM!


2 comments:

  1. Yay! It's over! We made it (i think :) Love the dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so much that I want to comment on - but i will stick to one. I love your quote that inspires your blog "What would she say". The comment I want to leave you is with pacing. As all good teachers do - they run themselves to the ground when they first start teaching. That is normal. That is why we have so many sick days and hopefully will continue to have them. The key is to learn from that and mange the time better - having students be part of the organizing and planning and not being so meticulous. But this take time - it does not happen over night. But it will happen.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive