Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 April 2012

KRAV MAGA


Krav Maga - WHAT IS IT?
 WIKI says: Krav Maga is a noncompetitive eclectic self-defense system developed in Israel that involves striking techniques,wrestling and grappling. Krav Maga is known for its focus on real-world situations and extremely efficient, brutal counter-attacks. 
Krav Maga has a philosophy emphasizing threat neutralization, simultaneous defensive and offensive maneuvers, and aggression. Krav Maga is used by Israeli Defense Forces, both regular and special forces, and several closely related variations have been developed and adopted by law enforcement and intelligence organizations.

I signed up for a month.
It's been a very humbling experience so far. 
Especially when having to pair-up with men...Men are strong, eh?
Last night in particular, I was having difficulties in this bag class.
The big-bag kept swinging back and hitting ME!
I know, I know...it should it be the other way around.
In my defense, we were doing this elbow move that I was just not getting.
I normally love my elbows but not today.
Ewwwwww!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive