Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 April 2012

When I was Young & Foolish...

 This is what I used to do in Switzerland...sit in front of my computer and 

send pictures home of myself.

Ohhh wow, look at me! I'm in Europe Mom! 

Yeah right.

 But I thought it was so cool, right?!?

WRONG:





THANK GAWD I grew out of that habit...
















Riiiiiiiiight.

On second thought...clearly I need to buy a mirror or a real camera?

"YOU ain't the fairest one in the land so GET OVER YOURSELF!"

(will get that programmed into the mirror I buy, maybe that will help me stop

taking pictures of myself?)

SHESSSSSH - Awkward revelation for a Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. You are hilarious. You should have some kids, then you will want to take pictures of THEM.... :-)

    By the way, COME VISIT ME (and my cute kids!!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive