Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Problem solved...well, at least ONE!

Do you know how long it takes me to lock up my bike?

First I have to find a spot, remember my code or if I have a lock, remember the key. Of course, I end up dropping the key a couple times in the process while fighting to open sticky lock - Ugh!
Let's not forget how the bike must be positioned, properly wrapped and tightly secure from the the arse-holes everywhere who like stealing bikes.
Who does that? Steal bikes that is
Lauren don't start down that path - double UGH!

No wonder I am always freaking late and in such a bad mood whenever I arrive somewhere.
*sigh

But look no further, my problems are soon to be solves with this brilliant new bike!

All I have to do is purchase it :-)
*And yes ladies, the Beatles-cutie comes with the bike! 
(tiny squeal of joy heard everywhere)
Minus the purple shoes of course because I'll be wearing them.

BOOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive