Total Pageviews

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Do We Scare You? Maybe a little (insert smile)

I love professional women athletes.

Fact.

I think there will always be apart of me that crushes on all women from any

sport&discipline who emulate great performances along with great personalities.

Don't ask me which one is more important, you can decide that for yourself. 

I saw something on Facebook this morning that I just had to share. 

Captivating.



Can I tell you a secret? 

Did you know that I've always wanted to be a tennis player?

No really! IMAGINE...

...all alone on court, no one else to swear at you but YOU. The pressure of getting 

that point which can turn the whole game around is right there but it  

depends so much on skill, perfection, timing and strategy.

You're right, not sure if I could juggle all that either.

But how fun would it be to try? Who doesn't love a good-solid challenge, right?  

Not to mention (*sigh) those adorable little skirts? 

Ohhh and there are dresses too!

I mean, what other sport gives licence to their athletes to flash the camera? 

And so frequently?

(when serving, balls can be kept up the skirt; often showing the top of a player's thigh) 


Tennis anyone...anyone? 

Nope? 

Well, I tried.

P.S. Thanks for inspiring me today Tonia ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive