Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 June 2012

Somebody had to say it...thank GAWD!

You are not special, well yeah - DUH Lauren!

I knew that but amazingly so did THIS GUY.

Don't know what I am talking about? 

Grab a kit-kat and take a break for a moment.
(maybe wait until boss is out of the room?)

This is what my generation and younger generations need to hear.

The truth feels like a SLAP to the face sometimes.

Painful but poignant...you almost never forget.

This speech is painfully honest but important to take in and think about. 

I kinda wanna use this class...can I do that? 

Maybe not the first day but what a message, eh?

OHHHH FOR SURE, I would definitely get in shit - ha! 

I need NOT get fired, kicked out or yelled at

on the first day of school in Dhaka...maybe on the 2nd, but not the first.


Cheeky, I know.

1 comment:

  1. 1) what's with the text? i.e. he says "all of this" but the text says "alta vista".
    2) what's with his teeter-tottering from foot to foot?

    favourite line: "Go to Paris to be in Paris - not to cross it off your list or to congratulate yourself for being worldly."

    don't see why you couldn't play this for your students any day of the year. only problem are the many, many pop culture and american references - most being humourous.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive