Total Pageviews

Monday 11 June 2012

Old Video Message to a Friend or Gibberish?

I need to start the week by saying a humble thank you.

THANK YOU to all the people who have been my friend over the years, it's
much appreciated. Even more so after watching this old video from this past winter...
In fact, I just have a question for all my dear friends today. 
HOW THE HECK DO YOU UNDERSTAND ANYTHING THAT I AM SAYING?

No really, I mean it.
I AM ALL OVER THE PLACE!
Thoughts are scattered, sentences and ideas are totally incomplete...not to mention the whole
RANDOM choice of discussion or subject matter? Really Lauren?
WOW.
And this video is me tired...not even under the influence of anything.
DOUBLE WOW.
I should have a personal translator.
Fact.
And to think that I THINK I can speak another language well? Hah! And want to learn another one?
Hah again! Focus on English Lauren, English first.
After seeing this video, you will understand where I'm coming from...
...if you don't already know this interesting quality about me.
(clearly I'm just really discovering it for the first time)


Again, how in the world do people understand me?
Shoot....I wonder if my writing is just as hard to follow?
SH*T!
Oh gawd...and it's only Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive