Total Pageviews

Friday 6 July 2012

Lauren's NEW Blogging System

As some of you know, I am moving to Dhaka Bangladesh in a month.
And if you didn't already know.
I am moving to Dhaka Bangladesh in a month.
Well to teach at an IB International School called ISD of course!
(smile)
But perhaps what most of you DON'T know if that I want to keep blogging.
In fact, I want to keep blogging with cooler equipment and well...
...here are some of the toys I am looking to purchase before my travels begin.




All very important items...especially the last one.
However, the one BAD thing is sometimes the internet isn't always reliable!
BAAAAAH - HUMBUG!
Guess it's kinda like having Bell?
Ohhhhhhhh SNAP!
It's early, throw me a bone.
Hope you guys are excited as me about all this - BOOM!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive