Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Shut the Door!


What kind of door best represents YOU?
(yeah - yeah doorknob of a question Lauren)

Alright, which door do you like best?
(is that better?)


Too many windows for creepers to look in...


Would feel like a fraud if this was my door.
I know absolutely nothing about being a sailor...can't even tell 
Port-side from Starboard-side
(if this was my door I would feel guilty of false advertising)


Ohhhhh, I like this one....very regal indeed.


One of my favourites...don't ask me why.
I guess because it looks used and beat up but it's so LOVED!
Plus the old (if indeed it is an old door) door is still standing - impressive.


I don't do pink.
Enough said.


Love - LOVE - LOVE!
The picture would be complete with me in the door way, yellow rain jacket and a 
lovely pair of colourful bumblebee rain boots.
*sigh


If I were a clown and this was my circus/book store...perhaps.


I'm smiling already.

This is the door for me....SOLD!

Thank you Kristina Roic for making today's post possible.

(smile of appreciation)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive