Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 August 2012

Kool to be SAFE!

                                    It's really important to be safe, especially at the cottage.
Although I sometimes forget to wear my seat belt in the car...I NEVER
forget to wear my life jacket at the cottage.
(except when I am windsurfing or intoxicated...or both - ha!)
That was a joke.
So naturally, Malcolm seems to think he is too "cool" for life jackets
Who better to show him how KOOL looks than Auntie Lolo?


It started first thing this morning; put the life jacket for breakfast.


While my mom is making breakfast in the background,
 Lauren is rocking the "kool" look.
As you can see, Mal is floored.
I make it look so easy, don't I?
I should have been a lifeguard.
*sigh

Small Aside: Remember last WEEK when I said I was working on
posts with a bit more substance?
Actually interesting? Maybe intelligent? Or I dunno,
THOUGHT PROVOKING!
Well it finally happened - I had a brain fart.
(It's a rare that this happens, in my head that is - bah-hahahha!)

Stay tuned for tomorrow's blog...tis a biggy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive