Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Peter vs. Basil: Would You Eat That?

I was responsible for making dinner the other night 
while looking after my niece and nephew.
I dunno what babies can and can't eat?
Alright, that is a bit of a lie.
I'm not a complete doorknob - normally.
 I know they need food that is easy to chew or kinda mushy.
And young kids shouldn't have nuts...but that's it, right?
Check out what I served Baz...how old is he you ask?
 Ummm....a year and change?
I can't keep track.


Look at how this kid MAN-handles his ASPARAGUS!
Indeed, way better than you Pete!


He kept calling this a "na-na." I didn't have the heart to tell
him it wasn't a banana.
I didn't even get mad when he tried it, made a face and then spat it out!
Hah!


So...yeah this is what auntie Lolo made for dinner.
Homemade meat balls with mixed sprouted quinoa & onions & garlic.
Avocado, crunchy asparagus and
baked zucchini with your every day normal
brown rice.
Soooo what do we think of this menu Pete?
Would you eat that?
More importantly did Baz finish eating every thing on  his plate?
OF COURSE HE DID!
(he knows good food when it hits him in the face)

No pressure Peter.

p.s. Three cheers for Auntie Lolo, who is the best.
Hip-hip-hoooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive