Total Pageviews

Thursday 23 August 2012

BACK for BRIDGEHEAD and PRETTY DRESSES

I'm BACK!!!
Back in Canada (almost didn't let me in), back in O- town!
(nobody calls Ottawa O-town, do they?)
AHHH - already enjoying my bridgehead fix.
Mmmmmmm.
 Coffee in the desh just ain't the same.

***
Good question, why back so soon?
Did I quit?
NOPE
Fired then?
NOPE (not yet...at least ha!)
Did I forget something?
MY INSANITY - YES!
But no, that is not the reason for returning either...this is why.


This lovely LADY is getting married, hitched, tying the old knot - whatever kids call it these days.
And I have the honour of being the MAID!
BOO - YEAH!
Maid of Honor that is.
 Yes, I am going to have to brush my hair a little and clean myself right up.
That may take a while...but when I do clean up, it's not so bad.
Don't believe me?
Well crap...what can I say then?
Regardless,
 FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK!
And SUPER EXCITED FOR THIS GRAND EVENT
and even more EXCITED TO SEE TINA and JL GET CAKE
ALL OVER THEIR FACES - bahahahaha!
And see so MANY wonderful faces...I'm peeing my pants already.
I'm gonna have to wear a diaper I am just that excited.
(some of you are shaking your heads at this last comment)
Too much information Lauren!
Who me?
NEVER!

***

Living life to the fullest these next few days.
Why not join the club!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive