Total Pageviews

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Will I be addicted?

Made tea last night before bed and read the Yogi message and thought,

           "Hey, that's what I'm trying to do!"


Inspiring others towards
happiness brings
you happiness.

No, not by doing this BLOG DUMMIE;

TEACHING OF COURSE!

I hope everyone finds or has the one thing (more than one thing for some people) that fuels them to wake-up every morning? Or makes them so passionate they total lose track of themselves and the time?

OR IS THAT JUST ME? 

Teaching is going to be my new drug.
Man OH Man, somebody pinch me - harrrrd. But my sleeves are rolled, ready with my 
fork and knife for my first challenge!

(big gulp)

psssst - Do you think anyone will notice
that my hands shaking? 

(sigh)

I miss the lake already...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive