Total Pageviews

Tuesday 7 August 2012

My last day at the Lake of the Woods...

The whole week FLEW by and what do I really have to show?

Other than a burnt butt and half a book read...ugh!

Oh well, it was the BEST thing I could have ever done before
heading into the chaos of Dhaka.

Gulp.

Trying not to think about it too much - eeeek!
Some photos with my new camera!


This camera did not do the moon justice but every night was 
SPECTACULAR - SPECTACULAR!



This is the new "bunkie" that my dad has been working on...
...he is already planning for all the kids that will be on the island.
What a dad, eh?


Malcolm found a worm and for the life of me, would NOT let me 
touch it or play with it...it was his worm and I was forbidden to 
take part.
"NO Lolo!" and "Stop it!" 
and 
"No I love you" 
where common words from his mouth - ha!


Maybe he was jealous of the hat?


He is still a cutie...even if he was playing hard to get for the whole week!


Still not done reading it...but I'm getting there.

Have a good Tuesday? Is that what day it is?
Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive