Total Pageviews

Monday 29 October 2012

Celebration Lunch Party - Part 1


This is my friend Siddik who invited me over for lunch this pas weekend.
Really? You want to invite me over for lunch?
Free food? SOLD!
(I'm a cheap date - what can I say?)
It started off with a proper meal, sitting down like normal people.
(I am constantly finding myself eating while running from class to class)
This was a lovely change from the everyday RUSH of life.


Then after lunch, it's customary to take photos...especially if you are a stranger and the only

white girl for a 100 mile radius.
 

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice Lauren!


Siddik's wife Shuhala was my favourite.


Well, maybe after these kiddies....little boy in the shorts was HILARIOUS!


But this young girl - I cannot pronouce let alone write her name - took my breath away!

I kept saying ohhhhhh your hair!

And I told her I wanted Mermaid hair for years....everyone laughed because

I said Bear hair instead of Mermaid hair.

It's kinda close.


And then EVERYONE wanted pictures but funny, why is no one SMILING?!?!

(except my little cutie muffin on the bottom)


 At this point I was starting to feel very famous and quite tall.


My photographer (a young boy who randomely took charge of camera)

was telling me to duck down...too BIG he kept saying!

I don't know who was more taken with who. She kept

wanting to take pictures with me and I kept thinking - REALLY!?!?!

(fingers crossed the whole time that I wouldn't blink for all of them)

Part TWO

(which is the FUN PART)

coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive