Total Pageviews

Monday 29 October 2012

Dance My Blues Away = Happy Start to 3 Day Work Week

My school vacation is over thus tomorrow

it's back to the GRIND and STRESS of being a new teacher.

UGH!

So in light of this - how about a FUN little pick me up?

Question: How do us Wells'ssssss dance???

With lots of INTENSE spinning, HARDCORE moves and a

LOT of the dizzies.

The training starts at a very young age.

Don't believe me?

Baz will demonstrate.


Still not convinced? 

We Wells'ssss learn to enjoy dancing at such a young

age and that by the time we are 3 years old

we are masters at 

SPINNING

and not getting sick or dizzy.

Then it's on to bigger better things, like

HEAD STANDS!

Don't believe me?

Leia and Baz will once again surprise and astound you!


Can hardly wait until there is MORE - neither can you, eh?

1 comment:

Blog Archive