Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 November 2012

30 Day Challenge Ms.Wells vs. All Meat

I have gone vegetarian for the next 30 days.

Basically until Christmas - YIKES!


The goal?

To help one of my students with her personal project but on top of that

to see what happens TO ME &  MY BODY in the process.

Cool right?

Things that I know to keep in mind

Greek yogurt (6 oz serving)
18 – 20 grams
Tofu (1/2 cup)
19.9 grams
Lentils (1 cup cooked)
17.9 grams
Tempeh (1/2 cup)
15.7 grams
Black Beans (1 cup cooked)
15.2 grams
Chickpeas (1 cup cooked)
14.5 grams
Quinoa (1 cup cooked)
11.0 grams
Peanut Butter (2 Tbs.)
8.0 grams
Egg (one large)
6.0 grams
Oatmeal (1 cup)
6.0 grams
Almond Butter (2 Tbs.)
4.0 grams

This is where I will get my protein.
 
What else is there to know but ohhh right, NO MEAT LAUREN!
(you'd be surprised how many times I almost broke this new rule in the first day)

Eggs yes - chicken, fish and veal no!

(frowning then a big sigh)

How hard can this be?

Already on day two, piece of cake.
Looking forward to seeing what changes take place.

And I did contemplate the idea of giving up coffee again too but then decided against it..


I'm not a total nutbar!

Happy Monday to YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive