Total Pageviews

Monday 26 November 2012

Samuel Dominic Wells a.k.a. Sammy D!


Congratulations to my sister in law JANE and my big bro DAVE
You are fabulous parents and good people therefore Samuel will grow up to probably help the world
 in some  from or another.
Best reaction I have ever seen from a 3 year old towards his new baby brother
- way to go Mal, I love you!

Raise the ROOF folks - I'm officially an AUNTIE x4's now!
WHOOP-WHOOP!

(No, the novelty does NOT wear off and just keeps getting more and more exciting each time another 
Wells'ssssss is born - already planning CHRISTMAS gifts to send home for all my little MONKEYS!)

However, my feelings are best illustrates through the following message.


BOOM - yes, this is fact.

Miss and LOVE you my FAMILY.

luv
Crazy Auntie Lolo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive