Total Pageviews

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Goodbye 20's - Helloooo - 30's


Once upon a time there were two sisters...

One was named Rhiannon,


Yeah - yeah. She is pretty cute I guess.


the other was named Lauren...


...Lauren was the cuter one of course...


....Lauren was also the older MORE mature one...


10 minutes is a BIG DEAL PEOPLE!
Clearly, I am not as cute as Rhiannon in this particular picture.
(Rhiannon left - Lauren right)


Or in this one...


Here I am - model of cuteness performed by Lauren on the right!


Did I mention that I also had WAY better fashion sense than Rhiannon?
That's me sporting men's old boxer shorts....and I still do that today!
(stealing x-boyfriends boxers are the BEST!)


Sigh*

HOW QUICKLY  30 COMES! Just SNUCK-UP on me!

Don't let it SNEEK-UP on you too! Check how old you are right now,

go right now to your calendars m- QUICK!

Hah - hah.

I'd just liket to take a moment to say;

I'm reluctant to turn thirty because I don't even remember being 25...

...and no, it's not because of any foreign substance...hah!

BUT

I am one content - crazy - happy - don't forget lovely - Lady.

Those who sent me lovely birthday wishes - THANK YOU!

I am sending you a virtual hug & kiss - sign*

And to my darling sis.

Special birthday wishes to you,  Rhiannon!

You are in my thoughts today.

You're older sister misses and loves you very much.

Happy birthday Nanny (nickname - long story) look how far we've COME!

Luv
Lolo

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lauren! 30s are pretty good. 40s are even better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your 30s are the best! just wait for it!
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive