Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 January 2013

Warning:This Post contains Photos From a Surgery....

Things just got real last night.

Mumphy is no longer a father, correction: he lost his bits.

Well, one section of his bits.

 Yes, of course I watched the whole thing - like a champ!

(A scientist/vet friend of mine actually forced me to stay and watch...I wound actually, I would have
gladly gone and done the dishes instead)

Do one thing that scares you a day this friend said...thank goodness I only EVER
have to see this performed ONCE in my life - hah!

The set-up....white, clean, small, and ummmm on the floor in my house.

Mumpherd  trying desperately to stay wake - FAIL!
A mother feeling guilty. Except not really, I don't want more than two cats thank YOU!

It is time .

This is the best I could do, all the other pictures (especially during the surgery),
I couldn't stomach putting them up on-line.

Besides I didn't have Mumphy's consent.

Just another night in Dhaka.

Boom!

p.s. If you look back at the last picture and notice a little red thing on the left near
the cat's feet....that's his, or well, they are...errr, cough-couhg,,,you know
the stuff that does the...errrrr....awkward. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive