Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Lance Isn't The Only One Who's Been Lying...

I have been lying too.

While you are back at home in Canada thinking, ohhhh poor Lauren.

Where did she say she was again? Dhaka?

Stuck in Bangladesh - OH MY! I wonder how that poor dear is doing?

Stop feeling sorry for me right now.

I need to show you something.

This is the American Club where I spend most my Friday and Saturday mornings; playing tennis.

Everything is perfectly groomed....so very different beyond the brick wall enclosure.

One of few places in Dhaka that have GREEN lush grass....sigh*

One of two buildings on the American site that are for eating, lounging & dining. This building is three stories high
 ( I cut a lot off); 1st floor, coffee & restaurant& lounge
2nd floor, drinking & dancing and 3rd floor for another restaurant (outdoors) and bar.
 YUP - SPOILED!

Life on the courts is why I come....that and the company with whom I play. A mix of wonderful, talented, international, all ages, all levels, tennis GENIUSES! I have to work so hard to keep up but every now and then I look around
me and think WHOA - How LUCKY am I?

I mean really......

So...yeah

I won't even tell you about the FLUFFY-FROTHY
cappuccino's that they make especially for me!

HEAVENS GALORE!

So stop feeling sorry for me.

I have been lying to you from the beginning.

I am not suffering, in fact, I'm become a downright SNOB.

A true colonist, a "whitey", a foreigner,  a Madame who is living the rich life.

Ugh!

Back to the drawing board.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive