Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 January 2013

The FACE OFF;Lolo vs. Ev

Really excited for my little brother to come HERE in April.

He and I haven't always been in the same city growing up, heck...
not even the same country sometimes.

BUT

no matter how long it's been when we meet - we can always pick up right where we left off!

" Are you calling me fat?"
"No,  but you just look enormous"
"Thanks Ev - you lazy little S***!"
"I am NOT lazy...it's just a process!"
"OHHH stop, you are FREAKING too lazy!"
"Later - I don't need this!"

Like I said, it's like no time has passed at all.

We pick up right where we left off, when we were FOUR! 

*sigh

That's how we show love in this family sometimes.

Fighting (a.k.a heated debates) & teasing.

The teasing of my little baby brother Evy started the day he was born.
(poor unlucky last child of five...hee-hee-hee!)

Voila's the proof....


I love it!

 Get in there and SMOooUCH that baby's FACE OFF Lauren!

Not to mention, did anyone else notice the size of that kid's POM-POM!?!

Bigger than the baby's head...right?

Who dressed this little bundle of joy anyways?

Ha - it wasn't ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive