Total Pageviews

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Why didn't anyone tell me about this?

Look what I got from the library today?
Sooo excited about READING these days...students and I made
a new years resolution to read more.
My dad has been asking me to read more for the last 29 years.
If you are reading this Sir John,
BETTER LATE THAN NEVER POP's!!!!
Have you read this book? Neither have I
until today that is...
Do you know what a volunteer vacation is?
Neither did I, until today that is.
What it means is that you can go to GREAT destination while saving money
and have a terrific adventure while providing valuable manpower to a project that
can benefit the planet and it's inhabitants. 
Who wants to lay on a beach all day when you can be productive and MEET 
people, LEARN the language and get FREE accommodations ;-)
HOW AM I JUST FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS?!?
Random Small aide:
I miss YOU people...things like this get me all excited and I want
to SHARE it with you all - so I blog but bahhhh!
It's not the same.
Pathetic I know - moment of weakness.
Forgive me.
Oh right, what's that on my hand?
Yes, I do still write things all over my big hands (mitts some people like to call them)
A very bad habit that even my students have noticed. 
It's impossible to be perfect all the time - right?
BAHAHAHA - je joke!
Ohhh stop, there are worse things than 
giving yourself ink positioning everyday or sometimes twice a day.
Alright, off to class...notice anything different?
(except for dumb face?)
An EXTRA scarf because it's sooo cold in Dhaka.

Yup, I said it.
COLD.
12 C
UGH - I have turned in a bit of a WHIMP.

Or a bigger one - can't decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive