Total Pageviews

Sunday 31 March 2013

Fighting With My Other Half


This is an re-enactment of what a typical conversation 

with my twin sister would be like...

 "So Rhiannon, what do you think of my advertisement strategy?"


Not bad, eh?

I thought it was a pretty BRILLIANT myself.

Ohhh really, why don't like it?

What?!? Really?!!?!!? 

Well, I didn't hear YOU come up with anything better.

No, I didn't steal it! Well okay, maybe it's not completely original but-but...

Any other thoughts you'd like to share?

(thick sarcasm)

Do it with CHEESE?!? 

No, stop! It's a BAKE SALE for Pete's Sake!

No, no, NO! 

We are not selling freaking CHEESE!

Ugggggh - forget I even asked.

(I don't missing fighting with my sister at all)

Because clearly it would be just like this.

Having a good day?

Naw, me nether.

Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive