Total Pageviews

Friday 29 March 2013

This Is How I Roll - Sometimes!

Every now and then, when I'm in TOO MUCH of a hurry

(who me?)

I take a CNG.

(don't ask me what CNG stands for - I don't know)

Basically it's like getting in a cage, like a ride at the fair.

No control and a little too fast for comfort sometimes but at least at the fair you are
wearing a seat belt - YIKES!

(And in Bangladesh the drivers lock you from inside - weird, I know)

EEEEEeeeeeK!


But I was in a MAD rush to get to school on and so...


Trying to pretend that I was scared - but the whole thing vibrates so much
it's impossible to get a good picture!


The driver was a nice man...didn't over charge me TOO MUCH -ha!


My life was passing before me...and yet I was taking pictures?
WAKE UP LAUREN !

)

Absolutely no leg room, right up against the cage.
What, no cup-holders either?

(smiling)

Welcome to the Desh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive