Total Pageviews

Thursday 28 March 2013

The Faces Students Don't See


Wait a minute...I just saved it, it's got to be there!
I know it's there!


WHERE ARE YOU FILE?
I erased it? No, no, NO! It's here I know it is, I 
am not re-writing that progress report - SCREW THAT!
(spent the next 20 minutes looking for something I never found on my labtop)


Where am I? And what am I doing again?


Right, at school because I am a teacher.
Oh my gawd Lauren, pull yourself together!
I think I need another coffee...


I don't even know where to start - there is SO MUCH TO DO!


This coffee isn't helping either - too small.
Sigh*
Still haven't started yet.


Alright, here we go.
I'm gonna start here.....errrrr...on second thought.
I kinda wish I hadn't.

UGH! 

This was a hard weeks for me.

But 

Last night was the opening performance our middle school play/musical
"Once Upon A Mattress"
I have been helping out a bit, they loving me call me the backstage b****!
Ha!
The students were so excited, so confident, and started to have SO MUCH FUN on stage that
even a week of very little sleep 
I FELT LIKE A MILLION BUCKS and 
wanted to stay up to celebrate!!!!

Let's be honest, I passed out at 10 p.m.

ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive