Total Pageviews

Tuesday 21 May 2013

Chasing ICE - BRILLIANT!

If you haven't seen this documentary then I suggest you do.

If you are a teacher then I suggest you somehow make it fit in your curriculum.

(it's the end of the year - anything is possible)

If you are not a teacher then may I suggest you NOT become one -

we have enough already!

ZING!

Just kidding.

No, I cannot suggest a way this could fit into a math lesson

BUT

I can suggest you figure it out?

(even math teacher's like YOU handsome Jay)

WHY ? Because you are missing out.

Okay-okay.

What's the documentary called again?



I mean, come on.

If I can make it work in drama...?

(I want you to BE the glacier, feel the coldness of the character; be one with the ice)

The star of the film you ask? What's he like?

Impossible to describe in one word.

James Balog is plain crazy, driven, relentless, determined, hard-working, honest, devoted and

UNDOUBTEDLY CHARISMATIC!

Perfect star of any film.



I promise, this is NOT a waste of 90 minutes.

I'm no bully - JUST DO IT or I'll punch your LIGHTS OUT!

I'm guaranteeing (big sale pitch now) that this documentary will make you a better person

without a doubt...money back guaranteed if it doesn't.

That's my commitment to you.

WHAT SAY YOU?

What did Rhiannon say?

Good question.

Let me go ask.

(smile)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive