Total Pageviews

Monday 20 May 2013

The Stuff Dreams Are Made From - Quinoa

This is what I miss about you, quinoa...

Quinoa Cloud Cookies

Quinoa cloud cookies - don't mind if I do.

Baked Quinoa Patties

Quinoa patties? For lunch? Or a plane ride home from the Desh to Canada?
Done and DONE!
(It will be my little science/food experiment while traveling)
sigh*
I should have been a scientist - I'd look so good in a lab coat.

Quinoa Skillet Bread

Normally, I don't eat bread. In fact - I don't like it.
HOWEVER;
this crunchy weird-looking quinoa concoction does tickle my fancy...
...Un petit peu.

Double Broccoli Quinoa

This dish however TAKE THE CAKE!
 (ding - dong)
Heaven? Is that you at my door.?
YUP.
Can't wait to get my PAWS on some of dat'QUINOA!
Quinoa, get back in my life already - I miss you.
(Oh stop with the rolling of the eyes people - one year without quinoa would make
you a little desperate too, non?)

Bah - HUMBUG!

I take it back - nobody asked you!

(cheeky)

p.s. All the photos come from one site which you can access from the following link
http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/double-broccoli-quinoa-recipe.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive