Total Pageviews

Sunday 19 May 2013

Moment of Weakness - Then POUFF Gone!

My brother David sent me a photo this morning of the kids.

All my beautiful little NIECES and NEPHEWS.

Starting on the left that is Sammy D (newest member of the Wells clan, then there is Malcolm (older brother) than there is my darling princess Leia (1st cousin) and then her little (now big) brother Baz.
This was my reaction - word for word.
Once you break the seal, the tears just start flowing...


What this photo does not show is the snot build-up.
Forget tears I get all  snotty, snobby and slobbery...awesome!
20 minutes later I'm BACK!
What the heck am I doing?

Oh right, blowing a kiss to the family that I love and miss so much.

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU!

But gotta finish things over here first - UGH!

Or wait a second, maybe I'm about to sneeze?

Can't remember - short term memory loss.

Where's my coffee?

Gotta run - life of a teacher the last few months of school SUCK.

(smiling)




1 comment:

  1. A little slice of home there in Dhaka.
    It was supposed to be secret going away present for Bryan, Meg, and your mom. Leia spilled the beans first.... Four-year-olds can't keep a secret!
    Can't wait to see you, LoLO!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive