Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 May 2013

Morning Poodle - UGH!


Those people who say - Ohhhh I love you're curls?
Or how did you do that?
Is it hard to curl them every morning?
Nope. It's a natural POUFFF!
It's called going to bed with semi-wet hair from 
washing or just plain sweating.
YUP.
Gross but true.
And the result?
The ugly POODLE look - boom!


Who wants to look like this?
No one.
It's been 30 years and I still don't know 
how to work with this...it's losing battle that I continue to
fight.


I can't even drink my coffee without getting a 

~ GULP ~

 of crazy, goat-hair, a la mop - delish.


Oh hey, there you are - hah!


Nope, curls take over again.

UNTIL A MAN by the name of 

BOB LEPINE change my life with THIS dynamite little devise.


These little beauties are life changers for me on bad hair days.

Although occasionally I get the

"OUCH - what the h*** is in this hat? Ahhh COOL, I was looking 
for an extra bobbi-pin! How you get lost in there little fella?"

Hah - love it!


Quite often, as I'm sure you can imagine,

I'll be having a conversation with someone 

(boss, colleague, student - take your pick)

 and find a mysterious bobbi-pin  that I never knew was there!

What a FIND! Or as I often say when this happens -


Of course, this results in me getting a sheepish look or the other person 

whom I was talking to giggle...Ms.Wells? What's wrong this you? 

I 'm always dumbfounded - What?!?!?!

It's the little things in life...right?

Yeah, that's what I thought!

And DON'T YOU FORGET IT !!!

Right.

So...yeah.

What were we talking about again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive