Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Beautiful Desh-Day in the Neighborhood

Just a beautiful day in the neighbour
A beautiful day in the neighbour,
Oh wouldn't be nice - wouldn't it nice,
Won't you be my neighbour?


Typical street in la Desh...YES YOU ARE CORRECT! This is my street.


 There's a little construction happening...correction, there is always construction happening here!


Piles of sand, rocks, and more stuff just spilling out onto the road.
(good hill work training)


House right next door to worksite - YIKES! 


Sorry what was that? There's a car coming? From where? 
(POW!)


You might not be able to read that - cameras on iPhone3 ain't so good.
The name of my building is 
"INSPIRATION"


Home sweet Home.
(the front door a.k.a a really f-ing big GARAGE door)


I am HUGE!
And wearing a shirt with holes...tsk - tak!
I know, I know!


My home is right there, on the very top !


Protecting one person at a time...when awake!
My guard dogs = a hard life.
Pffffft!


Isn't your shirt is suppose to be a *light gray colour Lauren?
YUCK !
(still very humid and hot here)


But don't worry, all is not lost.
I was able to still be fashionable even with all my sweating - how?
Because my bra matches my watch -
yes, I did just say that!
BOOM.


That is how I start my day - well, most of the time!

So...yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive