Total Pageviews

Tuesday 17 September 2013

The Sleeping Beauty Onezieeee~!

It's been one of those weeks that you just 
dream about being in bed with 
your feet on the same plane as your head...right?
Oh and how could I forget?  
ALL WHILE being stylish and WEARING the new and improved
ONEZIE pyjama outfit!

(Oh stop, as if you haven't ever hear of one of these before?)

Of course they scream SEXY! With a bear on your butt, who wouldn't feel sexy?
Below is one of my favourite models to work with.
He is modelling just how good a ONEZIE can look.
Notice how soundly he is sleeping?
How comfortable he looks?
How the red really accents his lip colour?


What? That is style people!
 This kid (or baby perhaps) is 100% committed to his own style.
Knowing that it's not how you look when you are awake but how you
look when you ain't conscious - boom!
And as I say, he couldn't be owning this look if it weren't for the Onezieee!


It's all the new rage or soon to be the new rage so don't get left behind - go 
get your ONEZIE today (without delay)!
(no - I am not getting commission anywhere for my advertising this product)

p.s. Can someone send me one in the mail? The Desh seems to 
be all out of warm, thick Onezies - beats me!

;-D

I would like to take a moment to thank the model of today's shoot.
SAM-O you are a star.

Sweet dreams.

Zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive