Total Pageviews

Friday 6 September 2013

Unbelievable Performance - Watch Me!

Sometimes words are not needed to tell a story.

This is something used in my drama class last week - we 
(Kimi the AWESOME new drama/co-teacher I am privileged to work with)
were teaching our Gr.7 students about conventions and how they 
are used in theatre to help tell a story.

A scrim is a convention used in performances and well, watch this and you will see how
this convention VERY MUCH helped bring this story to life.

Again, I CANNOT take credit for any of this. These are the brilliant ideas of Kimi.
(I know, how luck am I to work with brilliant people?)

Their wisdom is rubbing off on me, I can feel it.


P.S. If you wanna thank Kimi, I will be happy to pass on the message.

;-)


1 comment:

  1. That was really darn cool! Thanks for sharing, Lo! (This is Jane, by the way...)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive